| DESCRIPTION |
The guided excursion to the Incas sacred valley
is one of the most impressive to visit in Cusco, you will visit the archeological and more traditional places like Pisaq's typical market, Ollantaytambo
, the craft market and the ruins of chinchero. It is the second place most visited after the city tour in Cusco.
It is a little City, Is it placed to some 32 Km from northwest of Cuzco, its Quechua name is Pisaq
means partridge (a kind of wild hen bird live in this area), it is an important archeological center of Inca architecture at the place called INTIHUATANA
complex that is visited by a lot of tourists, and you will also visit a very colorful market. After this we will go on with our visit to OLLANTAYTAMBO.
It is located at 38 km from Cusco city, it is a city where the archeological complex's
design mixes with the present-day town. This city consist of very fine architectural buildings, with a principal square with its narrow streets those which can be seen from the city entrance, it is the principal place to visit along the sacred Valley.
It is a diverse city that finds 30 km from Cusco city, is an Inca original town. The principal activity of the people is farming and cattle rising.
| INCLUDES |
- Picking up the passengers from their hotels from 8.30 to 9.00am in the morning (or a meeting point in the main square plaza de armas).
- Private Transportation.
- Official guide's service in English and Spanish.
| NOT INCLUDED |
| WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TAKING |
- Personal water bottle and snacks.
- A light back pack.
- Hat preferably something covers your neck.
- Sun bock (sun is always stronger in such altitude).
- Rain wear (you never know when will rain even if its the dry season).
| DEPARTURES |
| DURATION |
- Starts at 9.00am to about 6.30pm