.: BIRD MACHUPICCHU 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS :.
| DESCRIPTION |
Birds in Machu Picchu are so abundant and varied. It is home to spectacular creatures, some endangered. The diversity of birds recorded so far in the sanctuary is huge.
| ITINERARY |
Day 1: Cusco - Santa Teresa-Mandor Falls
Begin to pick up the passenger at 5:30 am toward Santa Teresa after a walk of 4 hours to get hot. In the valley of Mandor visit a slight rise along a small river in the middle of fruit trees and reeds, to the fall of water Mandor (approx 15 meters in height.).
Enjoy a moment to relax and refresh your hands with the crystalline waters that descend from the snowy peaks, we also very quiet for birding. Overnight stay in tents. For around Mandor.
Día 2: Machupicchu - templo de la lunaPernoctamos en carpas. Por alrededores de mandor.
Early headed for hot water after the accommodation at the hotel we start the trek to the citadel of Machu Picchu by a mule track until you reach the town until you reach the temple of the moon. In the afternoon we return to Aguas Calientes. Dinner. Overnight stay in lodgings chosen.
Day 3: Putucusi
Early morning we will go to the mountain Putucusi (2:30 hours approx.) Where we will have a different view of the citadel of Machu Picchu as well to observe other varieties of birds and the warm waters will return to a delicious lunch and then take a relaxing bath in the thermo-medicinal waters of
Machupicchu. Return train to Cusco. End of our services.
| INCLUDES |
- Transfer: train station / hotel (cusco).
- Transfer 1st day : hotel / Machupicchu / Aguas Calientes.
- Train return tickets (depending on the type of service selected).
- Cook food nationally and internationally.
- Transfer from Cusco to Santa Teresa.
- Guide English - Spanish for two days.
- Food: 1 of 2 lunch, 1 dinner (depending on the type of service selected).
- Tickets for admission to Machupicchu archaeological group.
- 2 night accommodation at selected hotel.
| WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE |
- Use light shoes or slippers.
- raincoat (poncho over) during the rainy season.
- Long pants.
- Insect Repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- sun glasses.
- Camera and film or films.
- Porting of currency in small denominations dollars or soles.
- Original passport.