The route is the same for all items, with some immaterial changes as appropriate. It is necessary to specify the type of tourism do to change the directory (as the required expertise).
Day 1: Cusco - Cachora - Playa Rosalina
Early pick up from the hotel and go towards Cachora starting point of the walk
. pass by anta, open Willk (3900 masl), we see a beautiful landscape of crops. We visit the impressive archaeological
group tarawasi possible Inca
ceremonial center of the time (we found a USNO, a kind of platform with trapezoidal niches, used as a real room. It has a special feature and the fine workmanship and the arrangement of stones in the walls, placed in the form of osetones gives the appearance of a flower). Then we went through conoq Conoq (hot springs) where we will be about 1 hour, and Curahuasi Saywiti (Stone Inca ceremonial or model). Descend to San Pedro de Cachora. To get to Playa Rosalina. We camped near the Apurimac River
. Camp and overnight.
Day 2: Playa Rosalina - Choquequirao
After breakfast we began to climb to Santa Rosa where the liquor distillery local channels and then arrive at Maranpata. This second day is considered the most difficult but here we see a wider archaeological remains of Choquequirao
, Huanipaca, mountains and the Apurimac Canyon with its beautiful waterfalls also appreciate orchids and violets, and if the luck with us as we can appreciate wildlife deer, anteater and diversity of birds
and insects, after an arduous trek to reach our camp in Raqaypata near the archaeological complex of Choquequiraw. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Choquequirao - Chiquisqa
After breakfast, enjoy a time to visit for the last time Choquequiraw and then going back again Apurimac canyon
scenery of condor territory if we are lucky we will see its noble and lush vegetation the variety of flowers and orchids. Rosalina beach and lunch in the afternoon we arrived at Chiquisqa. Camp and overnight.
Day 4: Chiquisqa - Cachora - Cusco
After a delicious breakfast in the morning early we continued the ascent to Capuliyoc in the course will pass through the viewpoint of Wayna qalli, where you can appreciate the canon
which is the Apurimac River, regarded as the most spectacular in South America
, finally arrived to Cachora. Where we will be waiting for the bus back to Cusco on the way we visit the thermal baths of Cconoc arrival to Cusco and transfer to hotel.
| INCLUDES |
- Transfers (cusco-Cachora-CUSCO).
- Professional guides (as required expertise).
- Fully equipped camp.
- Complete First Aid.
- Cook and assistant muleteers (which carry the camping equipment of the cooks).
- Support staff and / or horses.
- Food (3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners).
- Store security.
- Tickets: (Choquequiraw. Baths of conoq).
| NOT INCLUDED |
- Breakfast on the 1st day, dinner on the last day.
- Sleeping bag.
- Support staff and / or extra horses.
| WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE |
- grooming bag.
- Clothing: Light and heavy (plastic poncho, gloves).
- Camera and / or film and film battery backup.
- Sun block and insect repellent.
- Hat and / or cap.
- Bring original passport, student card ISIC (current, not older than 25 years).
- Water for the first day.
- Tablets for purifying water.
- Chocolates, energizing, dried fruit, etc.
- Vaccine: Yellow Fever, Malaria, Tetanus.
- Hat and / or cap.
- towels (if you bathe in warm water).
- Trekking shoes (trekking).
- Sleeping bag and lantern battery backup.