.: Huchuy Qosqo 1 day :.
Length : 1 day
Height : 3600 m.s.n.m
Fate : Cusco – Huchuy Qosqo
Season : All year
Recommendations : A small backpack, hats for the sun, camera and batteries, water bottle.
| ITINERARY |
Day 1: Cusco - Huchuy Qosqo
Picking up the tourists from their hotels at between 6.30 and 7:00 am, so we can take the transporting bus to Chinchero Town, Where we will initiate our long walk to arrive at (4.500 meters about sea level.), In the course of the day we will be able to observe the Llamas and Alpacas. Next we will continue our long walk descending for a 2 hours time, during this long walk we will be able to observe the beauty of the Pitusiray snowed mountain, we will finally get to Huchuy Qosqo (3.550 m.) Archeological complex after spending two hours visiting we be having our lunch, then we continue our long walk toward Lamay town, where our bus awaits for us and to return back to Cusco passing through, Pisaq, Ccorao, Tambomachay, Pucapucara, and Sacsayhuaman localities.
| INCLUDES |
- Picking up the passengers from their hotels from 6.30 to 7.00am in the morning (or a meeting point in the main square plaza de armas).
- Private transport.
- Official guide's service in English and Spanish.
- Pack lunch.
- First-aid kit.
| DO NOT INCLUDE |
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Tourist ticket for entry some sites (BTG = general touristic ticket).
- Entrance ticket to the Cathedral and Koricancha (the Sun's Temple).
| WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE |
- A light back pack.
- 2L water bottle.
- Cash to tip porters/guides, buy snacks and water along the way.
- Hat preferably something cover your neck.
- Rain wear (you never know when will rain even if it’s the dry season).
- Insect repellent and sun bock (sun is always stronger in such altitude).
- Personal toilet items.
- Toilet paper.
- First-aid kit.
- A walking stick that should be covered with a rubber tip.
| DEPARTURES |
| DURATION |
- Starts at 7.00am and return between 6.00 to 7.00pm.