Destination : Ollantaytambo - Sacred Valley of the Incas
Season : All year
Recommendations: Bring small backpack, a game collection of clothes, a pair of shoes or suitable sandals, towels, sunscreen, towel, water, warm clothes, sunglasses, hat.
| DESCRIPTION |
• This tour is a thrill. It allows us to know the agricultural system of the Incas and submerge us in the different ways of living of the Andean people, learning from their costumes, some of them dating from Inca times.
| ITINERARY |
• 07:30 a.m.: We will pick you up from your respective hotel.
• 08:00 a.m.: We will departure in our private transport to our destination: Chinchero, where our circuit will start. From there we will departure with the bikes, covering our first route towards the archeological complex of Moray.
• 10:30 a.m.: In Moray we will go around a little bit, and then go to the village of Maras.
• 11:00 a.m.: In Maras we will visit some of the thirty-eight colonial doors present at the site. We will also visit the artisans, and take part of the preparation of "chicha" (a drink made of corn).
• 01.00 p.m.: Lunch time.
• 03:30 p.m.: End of the excursion at the bridge of Tarabamba.
• 05:30 p.m.: Average time of arrival to the city of Cusco.
| INCLUDES |
• Bilingual guide of high mountain.
• Private bus: hotel / Chinchero / hotel.
• Private transport to excursion.
• Entrance fees to the archeological centers.
• Box lunch.
• Mountain cycle.
• Helmet and gloves.
| DOESN'T INCLUDES |
Free information by Skype and Messenger on line
Morning: 8:00am to 1:00pm - Afternoon: 3:00pm to 9:00pm
-0500 GMT : [email protected] - Consultas - (Machupicchu)